Sunday, December 12, 2004

Final week: Revision


39. Original

I slowly open the bathroom door, and sneak in. The air is warm and misty. Wes’ clothes lay on the floor, his boxers still in his jeans. He had just stepped out of them. His black T-shirt and sneakers are covered in flour from the bakery. I quietly unzip my jeans, and slide them down my legs, followed by my panties, and step of out of them. I pull my tank top over my head, and toss it on top of my jeans. I lay my jewelry on his towel, so to not make any noise, and surprise him. I pull back the curtain, without sliding it on the rod, and step into the tub. He stands with his back to me; I move toward him and slide my hands up and around his torso. “Ohh, Hello.” He says, as he turns to face me.“Hello” The water pours from the showerhead, and trickles from out shoulders to our feet, warming our bodies. I put my arms around him, he presses his naked body to mine, and I rest my head on his chest. We embrace quietly and listen to the rhythm of the water for a long while.Wes interrupts the quietness, “Good to see you.” And kisses the top of my head; I look up at him, and kiss his wet lips.

39. Revised
I anxiously wait for my Honey to return from work, I keep checking out the living room window, hoping to catch a glimpse of him coming up the driveway. I return to the kitchen, to whip up the mashed potatoes for dinner. I hear him stomping up the steps. I greet him at the door, pulling it open just before he can get hand to the doorknob.
“Hello Honey!” I say with excitement.
“Well Hello.” He says and kisses my puckered lips.
“You taste like flour.”
“Well yeah, I am a baker... I’m covered in it.” He removes his jacket.
“Are you hungry? I made dinner, it’s almost done.”
“Yeah.” He says as he steps into the bathroom and blows flour out of his nose.
“I just want to take a shower first.” He closes the door and starts the shower.
I hear the curtain slide across the rod, and back again.
I set the table with two of everything; two plates, folks, cups and napkins.
With a mischievous grin on my face, I cover the potatoes and turn off the oven. I slowly open the bathroom door and sneak in. The room is warm, misty and inviting.
Wes’ clothes lay on the floor, his black T-shirt and sneakers are covered in flour.
I quietly unzip my jeans, and slide them down my legs, followed by my panties, and step of out of them. I pull my tank top over my head, toss it on top of my jeans, and lay my jewelry on his towel.
I pull back the curtain, without sliding it on the rod, and step into the tub. He stands with his back to me; I move toward him and slide my hands up his torso and around to his chest.
“Ohh, Hello.” He says, and turns to face me.
I smile at him.
The water pours from the showerhead, and trickles from our shoulders to our feet, warming our bodies. I put my arms around him, and run my finger nails down his spine. Even in the warmth of the water, goose bumps raise on his skin and he quivers. He bites his bottom lip and slides in hands along the contour lines of my female figure, stops at my hips and pulls them to his own. We embrace, locking our naked bodies together. I rest my head on his chest, he squeezes me tightly.
“Good to see you.” He says followed by a kisses on the top of my head. I look up at him and kiss his wet lips. We stand together for a long while with the water cascading down on us; our showers grew longer and hotter the colder the autumn became.


1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Hey, you're pleased with this, I hope! You've really given your material a ride--the added material to frame it at the end and beginning is just the right tone, and the little added details (Wes blowing flour out of his nose, for example; those waiting potatoes) keep this very physical and sexy by being simple and down-to-earth.

Can I use this again?