Monday, November 22, 2004

Theme Eleven: distance,framing,alienation

Intrigued and intriguing.

Crab dip and triskets
Karate elbow door
Dusk’s rainbow

heart of strings
emotional confessions
abstract points
.
Jumbo grape
Fabric Garden

Curving mountain road
Salty kelp
Bewilderment

Mark and the little store
Driveway freshly snowed
Dogs and art
A man filled with insight
And a warm heart.

Scent of the earth
Viewing through slights
With hashed perception

The cold
Bowling car
Bumpers of snow
Salted pebble road

Below zero search
Pat down
Car destruction
The disappointed,
“I can’t believe it, nothing.”
Unthawing, I mean thawing

Relating self
The no I, me or my game
Frustration and challenge
Darkness with beautiful music

Cold toes and
Back seat to the sleepers

Parallel rectangular city
Mexico’s magic act
Duet of burning ember
His finger tips touch mine
The butterflies surge

His voice alluring,
Finger tips touch
My knee
Thoughts provoke

Stopped in the wind
Cape cod meets the French
Another strawberry flavor.

The wintery sky opens its dawn
the axle is limping.
The awesome mounds surround

Metallic purple enchanting our eyes
Fading into the light, moving
Displaying a spectrum of time
Intense pink spreads among us.

Sleepy, heavy eyes
Nearly home
Name game
The almost forgotten save
The artifact in the day
With a splash of tomato

Dusk’s rainbow appears
With no destination
The beauty evolved,
Four artists
An old new car
and the back roads
This is where I met my love.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Collage, kaleidoscope poem, fractured poem, found object poem, magpie poem--I'm no poetry fan, but you have a wonderful collection here of images, thought-starters, thought-burners, heart-zappers, and so on.